Relic Space
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relic Space

A forum for tabletop gaming!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
What RPGs do you like to play?
D6 (Fantasy/Space, Star Wars)
Introductions Post Vote_lcap14%Introductions Post Vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
D20 (Modern, M&M, Star Wars, True)
Introductions Post Vote_lcap11%Introductions Post Vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
D&D 4e
Introductions Post Vote_lcap7%Introductions Post Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
D&D 3.5e/Pathfinder
Introductions Post Vote_lcap18%Introductions Post Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
Fate (Anglere, Diaspora, Icons)
 11% [ 3 ]
Savage Worlds
 14% [ 4 ]
World of Darkness (Vampire, Werewolf, etc.)
 14% [ 4 ]
Other: Tell us more!
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

Introductions Post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cheeplives

Introductions Post Empty
PostSubject: Introductions Post   Introductions Post EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:22 pm

I figure I'd start up the introductions post. My name is Josh and Brett sent me the link here. I've played some RPGs and Boardgames with Brett.

I'm a big fan of RPGs (currently running a The One Ring game for some friends via Skype) as well as boardgames (I'm almost done with my Eclipse painting). I also have written and published a RPG called StarSIEGE: Event Horizon and am currently working on a new RPG based loosely off of the X-Files and X-Com: UFO Defense.

Looking forward to the local discussion and maybe getting a local group together.
Back to top Go down
Reliquary
Admin
Reliquary

Introductions Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions Post   Introductions Post EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Good idea Josh!

I'm Brett, aka Reliquary, or Spiderman to my D&D group atm! <-- got bit by a brown recluse a few weeks back, yikes! Which is not technically irony but damned funny because my 3 year old daughter just started begging me to let her watch the amazing spiderman cartoon on netflix! So she now climbs up my shoulders to jump off shouting I'm spider-kaelyn lol.

Everyone here should know who I am but I'd like to change that a bit. During this period I'd like everyone to extend invites to any of the gamers you know and play with (or who I may have missed), including remote gamers. I know some guys that get to enjoy or are interested in virtual table-top gaming so it'd be nice to have a pool of gamers and experience to draw from.

As for me, I'm currently playing in Jorge's 4e D&D group at the moment and hoping to put together another group later this fall once the new table is built!
Back to top Go down
https://relicspace.rpg-board.net
CmdrTallen

CmdrTallen

Introductions Post Empty
PostSubject: Greetings   Introductions Post EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 pm

I am CmdrTallen(aka Steven H), haven't played any table top stuff in about a year. Last thing I was in was a 4.0 D&D with some crazy DM out of Lawrence (he was the dress up and wear hats and such). Open to anything really, as long as I don't have to dress up Wink

Was hoping someone would do some sort of Zombie/Apocalypse/Mad Max kinda thing - that would be fun to figure out survival and play with a group just trying to survive; versus trying to get gold and sleep with whores at the local tavern. What? Isn't that the goal of all D&D games? Humm..

I do enjoy some video games including "Dead Island (Steam PC edition)", "Skyrim", "World of Warcraft" (yes go ahead and get it out of your system....there ya go) and I spend way too much time devising my escape and survival plan for the end of times.

Later!
CmdrTallen
Back to top Go down
darkpaladin45

darkpaladin45

Introductions Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions Post   Introductions Post EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

Hi, my name is Chris. I've been gaming with Brett off and on for about 9 years, or so. I play a lot of RPG's, and love boardgames. I don't get to play boardgames as often as I would like, but hopefully that will be changing.

The games I'm currently involved with are:

Dragonmech (Pathfinder) - I'm currently running this for my group on a weekly basis.
The Slumbering Tsar Saga (Pathfinder) - I'm a player in this campaign that we just started recently
Heroes Unleashed (ICONS) - player
Marvel: New Era 315 (Marvel FASERIP) - This is an online Marvel Supers game being run by an old college buddy. We have been using a new tool called Roll20 (tried to post a link, but the system wouldn't let me).

I wouldn't mind playing in another online game. My plate looks full, but two of the games are actually being run on alternating Fridays, so it isn't too bad. I love trying new systems out, so I'm up for about anything.
Back to top Go down
Vildara

Introductions Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions Post   Introductions Post EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:05 pm

My name is Aaron and I am a game-aholic.

I've been playing with a lot of the people on these board since I moved here about 13 years ago. In that time we have played just about everything. Most of the time I end up GMing (control freak issues I guess). I have played under Brett and Matt and Jason.

Right now I run a drop in / out style Pathfinder game on Tuesdays. We try and close up each session in one night. It is HEAVILY influenced by the organized play stuff. It's also E6 and we are planning on rotating GM's

Fridays in non-summer months I play in an L5R game run by Matt (aka Bram). I play a lot of board games and some of the free MMO's (Secret World did get me).

So... that's it I guess. Oh yeah, married, no kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions Post   Introductions Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions Post
Page 1 of 1